Access to the Site and Services
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or Services. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site and Services is legal in your jurisdiction.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Site or Services at any time without notice or liability. We also reserve the right to restrict access to the Site or Services to anyone, at any time, for any reason.
Use of the Site and Services
You agree to use the Site and Services only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with these terms of service. You may not use the Site or Services to:
- Post, upload, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of ours or of any third party.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Site and Services, including all content, software, and technology used to provide the Site and Services, are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of our intellectual property without our express written consent.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The Site and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Site or Services, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Site or Services will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected.
In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages?
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Getyourfills.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Services, any content you post or transmit through the Site or Services, your violation of these terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.